Gate One 是一款使用 HTML5 技术编写的网页版 ssh 终端模拟器。
- 基于 HTML5 技术，无需任何浏览器插件。
- 支持多个 SSH 进程。
- 支持 SSH 进程副本，打开多个进程而无需重复输入密码。
- 支持各种服务器端的日志功能，支持 Keberos-based 单点登录甚至活动目录。
目前 GateOne 处于开放 Beta 阶段。
Gate One is an HTML5 web-based terminal emulator and SSH client. top features:
- No browser plugins required!
- Supports multiple simultaneous terminal sessions. as many as your hardware can handle.
- users can re-connect to their running terminals whenever they like from anywhere.
- Can be embedded into other applications. Add a terminal--running whatever application(s) you want--to your web app! Would be vastly superior to
- say, a JAVA-based serial console applet (hint hint).
- The Gate One server can be stopped & started without users losing their running terminal applications (even SSH sessions stay connected!). In
- essence, worry-free upgrades!
- The SSH plugin allows users to duplicate sessions without having to re-enter their username and password (it re-uses the existing SSH tunnel).
- Provides users with the ability to play back and save/share their terminal sessions via a self-contained HTML playback file.
- Similarly, supports server-side logging, recording, and video-like playback of user sessions. It can even log to syslog to support whatever centralized logging system you want.
- Keberos-based Single Sign-on support is included. It even works with Active Directory. Other authentication options are available as well.
All documentation is in the "gateone/docs" directory. The HTML documentation is
pre-built and ready-to-read.
IMPORTANT: Gate One is currently IN BETA. Some things may be incomplete or buggy. Feel free to open new tickets in the issue tracker!
FYI: Gate One was developed entirely by one guy in his spare time over the course of ~9 months. It turned out pretty good so he's looking to start a business out of it. What better way to create jobs than to start by creating one for yourself? All feedback, tips, and advice is appreciated: email@example.com
NOTE: http://liftoffsoftware.com/ hasn't been built yet so links pointing there will be dead for a while.